Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

I would like to see more

Great parody, really hope you can make some more soon, hopefully longer.

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

That was very refreshing

Love your stuff Firth. I wanna know are all these episodes gonna culminate into one shocking ending? Holla back.

J. Caeser J. Caeser

LOL

Seeing as ive been studying Latin for the past three days I found that highly amusing. Antony was the best. Animation was really shitty though Ill admit.

Holiday Super Frnds Ep2p1 Holiday Super Frnds Ep2p1

Fucking better than Brackenwood

Your animation is perfect. The humor is rediculous. I can't find anything wrong with this flash. You win at life.

Ye Olde Sheriff Benson #5 Ye Olde Sheriff Benson #5

So great

ive always wanted to do a pectoral dance

It could be tuesday It could be tuesday

Good ending...

i dont get the title though?

Illumatie responds:

on a deserted island it could be anny day of the week, this is my second "bunbun on a deserted island" animation, monday being the first day of the week....

Donald's Pizza Heaven Donald's Pizza Heaven

I love sickanimation dot com

Although this didnt follow your usual gay jokes and stuff, I still found it funny.

Akira The Don - CLONES Akira The Don - CLONES

That was awesome...what just happened?

I have no idea who was singing but that was real cool. the beginning must have been influenced by aldous huxley's writing, right?

Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2 Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2

Absolutely amazing

Mr. Firth, your serious flashes simply astound me. This prequel to prequel style is really going places. The content is gracefully eerie and I'm still trying to piece it all together. My jaw dropped a mile and a half while i watched. As soon as I saw your submission in the portal I told my friends "omg new David Firth" and watched it without hesitation.

Beyond excellence.

Ye Olde Sheriff Benson #4 Ye Olde Sheriff Benson #4

Made me laugh

I like your style...oh shit i might burst you into flames sry